Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
er... no snowfoam, just water and car shampoo.
must try that snow foam on my dog

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oooh, good idea, never thought of that, how funny, dog is already giving me funny looks knowing I'm up to something

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Did you buy from Carwashnwax Marmajuke? If so the poor service will be because he's just lost his dad. But I surprised about the snowfoam, always had good results in the past.I'm using bilthamber autofoam at the mo, thats nice too. Autobrites snowfoam always gets a nice review.
Opitmun No Rinse and Chemical Guys Hose free wash are getting some good reviews on the ecofriendly washes. Only recommended if there is only a weeks worth of grime on there and NO SALT

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rocks703 said:
Did you buy from Carwashnwax Marmajuke? If so the poor service will be because he's just lost his dad. But I surprised about the snowfoam, always had good results in the past.
I'm using bilthamber autofoam at the mo, thats nice too. Autobrites snowfoam always gets a nice review.

Opitmun No Rinse and Chemical Guys Hose free wash are getting some good reviews on the ecofriendly washes. Only recommended if there is only a weeks worth of grime on there and NO SALT

Yes i did Rocks. Sorry to hear about his dad. It took loads of phone calls to get the order delivered. Then my lance was missing. It took another 3-4 calls and then my husband rung them for the missing lance. Took 3 and 1/2 weeks in total. When it arrived it leaked on both seals and I had to get it tightened up. Still not as good as my friends from autobrites. Also the foam itself is really diluted. It doesn't foam and stick on the vehicle like the autobrites stuff. Really disapointed with it. I have not tried the blacklight or V7 yet but hopefully these will work well. Will let you know the reults when used.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Shame to hear about that, but I can say you won't be disappointed with the blacklight and V7

1 - 11 of 11 Posts