·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I bet your feeling exceptionally clever now

btw I cant think of anything else sarky so I'll leave the last one alone

·
Registered
283 Posts
Am very jealous too...have been driving very sensibly too, especially as I'm still under 1000 miles so can't rev above 4000rpm...average 25mpg!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hi Fee

As you know babe I have a White Tekna - all city driving and getting 36.9 miles per gallon.

Last weekend did a one hour journey (70% motorway) 39.3 mpg

LJ x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
TurboJ said:
Very jealous of the people in the 30-39mpg band. I'm currently getting 23.4 from mine!
Is yours a manual or cvt? Mine is manual and 1st tank @ 30mpg, currently @34 mpg and never out of sport mode x

·
Registered
102 Posts
Have just checked out the other MPG figs for other models...we have sooo picked the right one...similar performance but much more fun!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
To be honest i have hardly driven mine in sport mode, its mainly normal with a bit of eco

Seems pretty lively in normal mode, so I am making myself steer clear of sports.........I am saving it for when the engine is worn in.....when I hit 1k Boom Baby hehehe

just done my second tank half fill, and after my maths
still sitting at just under 37mpg.,.,.. so I am really pleased with the combination of sportyness and mpg, I have not done any big runs yet, all my trips are 10 - 14 miles with town roads and about 3miles of dual carrigeways.

Next week I have a 100 mile round trip to do and the week after I have two 300 mile round trips to do, so I am looking forward to that.

when ever i get ready to go to work, or come home again, this lil Juke puts a smile on my face, I have had m3's, m5's Evos, Scoobies and a porsche, and I am amazed at the amount of pleasure i am getting out of this lil nissan, I am tempted to say, its the most enjoyable drive I have had !!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Quick update, car went to Wales today and my husband tried to get it over 40mpg and did. Driving at 60 in 6th, no air con, bum warmers etc etc. As soon as it hit 40.1 I hit the sport button. Never again will my juke be put through something so traumatic.....But at least it can do it, if you want to be boring

·
Registered
561 Posts
@ boxindad, Well i have the same feeling about my juke, every min. is great in it. The mpg is getting better and better to.( not that its important to me.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts