Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a 1.6 117 Acenta model in white on Saturday, hoping for delivery late May, absolutely first class value for money i have to say when you see what you get with the car.
Keep it up Nissan and you could have a long term punter here!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
What an excellent choice of colour, we both ordered on the same day
Welcome from a fellow newbie

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi David,
Welcome to the forum and I agree you get a lot for your money. Not sure about the lack of colour, but hey, each to their own.
You might have noticed that there's a thing about colours on here.

Lj2.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was actually looking at the diesel but taking into consideration my annual mileage and the cost of diesel i doubt i would see much, if any, benefit, the petrol model suits me fine, i went for white as i seen one in the forecourt and preferred it to the other colour i was looking at, Gun Metal

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hi,just joined today,had my black dig t tekna,about two weeks,had rx 8 for five years,a lot of car,but so far the juke is a whole lot of fun,going to the lakes tomorrow so so we will see how it likes the a65,agood driving road ,will let you know.p.s.am i the only one on here with a black one,it sure looks good when its clean......

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
glencairn said:
hi,just joined today,had my black dig t tekna,about two weeks,had rx 8 for five years,a lot of car,but so far the juke is a whole lot of fun,going to the lakes tomorrow so so we will see how it likes the a65,agood driving road ,will let you know.p.s.am i the only one on here with a black one,it sure looks good when its clean......
no quite a few black ones most notable rocks703 and iamdabe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts