Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry new to all this just got a brand new juke last month and the diesal light confusing me it's on 60 miles left and the light flashing obv to let me know but last time this happened after about 2 miles the amount of miles changed to 4 dashes so I'm confused how many miles do I actually have as won't have time to refuel until after I drop my wee one at school tomorrow which is a 5 mile drive

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry this doesn't answer your post & I hope you don't mind me asking but does your Juke have dCi printed on the Pure Drive badge on the rear of the car?

The reason I ask is I collected my new Juke last month which is 1.5 Tekna dCi & it doesn't have dCi on the rear but I have noted that other Jukes have this printed.

The person I dealt with at Macklin Motors wasn't great & I fear if I question this with her she will just tell me I have the correct car.

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
The dci was removed off the pure drive badge during 2015 as a cost down I think so all new ones have badges without it, The earlier ones will have the dci on....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts