• 50 - 59MPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Given all the problems we have been having with MPG.

Can you please advise above what your average combined MPG is?

There will be various options for all models/fuels

Thanks
Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dont be like that Deks -well doneFee - sadly I wonder which of the 2 is your vote - Jeez I hope they sort the issue out before I get mine..........

·
Registered
659 Posts
41.2 and I have feather-feet....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOOHOO!!!! - yipee - hurray!!!!!!

I did something technical - but yes you're right I forgot to vote!!!

Done now, 30 - 39 . It'll give us an idea of MPG and what the average is - hopefully

fee x

·
Registered
146 Posts
copy of my last email to Nissan...i am averaging 42.9 but in and around Lancs, only 35-38.

I bought the car from Chorley Nissan in Preston. i spend half my time down in Preston to help my elderly parents out as they have health issues, so buying from there was easier than from home as there are no dealers in the area.
the first 800 miles were ok as i was averaging around 47-48...mostly on Mways and A roads between Preston and Scotland. it was when i spent 3 weeks in and around Preston that the fuel economy plummeted to about 35-36.for the next 500 miles..since then i have done about another 900 miles travelling back up to Scotland and driving rural up there then back to Preston.i was driving between 55 and 70 mph for almost all of my journeys on the mway and A roads.the average has gone up to42.9 but since i got back down here the mpg has dropped again over the last couple of days despite the car only being used for a 60 mile roundtrip to Colne and a50 mile roundtrip toFleetwood. i always fill it brim to brim to check the mileage and for those 2 journeys i have got about 38 mpg.this is far worse than my previous diesel...rover 2 litre turbo which averaged 50 mpg even around town. the reason i paid the extra money for the diesel Juke over the petrol was purely for fuel economy, yet from what the petrol drivers say in the Juke forums, they are getting almost the same fuel economy. i feel i have wastedthe extra £1.4k due to the very poor figures for the Juke dci in comparison to the figures put out by Nissan.
I have driven this vehicle as economically as i can, most of my journeys and mileagehave been on mways or A roads or in rural areaswith very little short journeys. despite this i am still gettingeconomy figures far inferior to the quoted ones and to what i expected..apart from that, the car is great, but this is a major issue to me.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Good luck, Mr W. Mine did 44+ at first. Dwindled now to 40.9 after 1600 odd miles.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anotherbadname said:
Who's taking the **** voting 20-29? Tom
me do you want to pay for my fuel bills 28 mpg was the last calculted mileage from a fill up calculation agaisnt mileage driven

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i'm not driving I cant afford to, my wife uses it and doesn't race anywhere' drive excessively fast or miss use the gears

·
Registered
659 Posts
The Netherlands aren't that far away. You can be sought out and.....punished.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts