Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand on launch day dealers were offering this voucher as most of us ordered early some very early has anyone managed to argue successfully to get this voucher/ accessories as this wasn't offered to us at the time of placing orders
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
deks36 said:
I understand on launch day dealers were offering this voucher as most of us ordered early some very early has anyone managed to argue successfully to get this voucher/ accessories as this wasn't offered to us at the time of placing orders
I asked, was told that it was for launch day orders only, although my sales guy wasn't very forth coming with freebies/offers. Managed to secure some mats, which was akin to getting blood out of a stone ;)

I've heard of one person getting the £250 voucher, can't remember who or what dealer tho!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had Nissan customer servie on the phone to tell me this wasnt an offer by Nissan just a dealer offer, dont know how true that is but when i asked my dealer about it he said he had never heard of this offer,and i have no reson to doubt him but if anyone knows any different let me know I will happily get back to NCS and give them some more grief
Edited by: deks36
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
deks36 said:
Just had Nissan customer servie on the phone to tell me this wasnt an offer by Nissan just a dealer offer, dont know how true that is but when i asked my dealer about it he said he had never heard of this offer,and i have no reson to doubt him but if anyone knows any different let me know I will happily get back to NCS and give them some more grief
I know for sure that West Way Nissan were offering this deal on all orders placed on their launch night (23rd of September). Try giving West Way a call to see if you can find out if it was just their franchise or if it was direct from NUK?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
I might have been hallucinating but I am sure it was on Nissans website..... its not there now but I am almost 100% convinced I saw it written in black and white....
Perhaps the wait for my Juke is making me mad

Fee x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
feefeeglasgow said:
I might have been hallucinating but I am sure it was on Nissans website..... its not there now but I am almost 100% convinced I saw it written in black and white....
Perhaps the wait for my Juke is making me mad

Fee x
you may well be right fee but knowing NCS they will never admit to it
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top