Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of the dealers on the forum give any information about the £250.00 accessories voucher that was supposedly offered to all customers placing an order prior to and including launch day?
My dealer claims to know nothing about this and suggests it must be a Nisan direct offer which will come direct to me after delivery.
Any one received this fabled voucher yet? Or is it another Chinese Whisper?
Mick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes the vouchers do exist - I received my voucher and allocated/spent it on accessories - still awaiting delivery of my car though - due next week - TEKNA FORCE RED!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C-Juke said:
Yes the vouchers do exist - I received my voucher and allocated/spent it on accessories - still awaiting delivery of my car though - due next week - TEKNA FORCE RED!!!

Where did you get the voucher C-Juke? From the dealer or Nisan Direct? What was the qualification?
Mick

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered mine on launch day and was allowed to add on £250 of accesories to my order. My selection actually came to £284 so I had to put the extra £34 in.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Our local WestWay Nissan (southampton) had these £250 accesroes vouchers up for grabs, the deal was if you ordered on the launch night (23rd Sep) you got a voucher.

Might be worth speaking to Nissan because it seems it's a Nissan run promotion and those of us who pre-ordered got nowt! *sigh*

I'd need an accessory voucher for £1,000 for the bits I'd like tho! :)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
sarahf said:
I ordered mine on launch day and was allowed to add on £250 of accesories to my order. My selection actually came to £284 so I had to put the extra £34 in.
you've piqued my curiosity, what accessories did you go for ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts