Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

what does this indicator mean?

70K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Jan Bill 
#1 ·
I have the feeling that this should be obvious, but I can't find it in the manual - about half way down the vehicle information display, I have a small dot with an arrow pointing to the right, can anyone tell me what it means - I can photograph it if necessary

#3 ·
Sorry to disagree with you Mark, but I believe it relates to 'Average Fuel Consumption', which is displayed directly above it.
You can sequence through the various modes of the trip computer by pressing the 'change page' button at the lower right position. Page 2-5 of the Owner's Manual gives full details.

#5 ·
Not quite, it means that it's measuring the MPG since the last reset. If you go to the elapsed time since reset option you'll see the same thing but with a clock next to it, and for distance to empty you get the arrow but with a fuel pump icon to the right of it - although this time that display is on the left of the trip computer not the right.

#8 ·
You're right - the fuel pump icon with a small arrowhead pointing to the right indicates that the fuel filler lid is located on the right side of the vehicle.
But the separate icon with the large dot and forward arrow means 'from last reset'. (It literally translates as 'button push onwards').

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.