Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Door lock indicator on!

56K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  michalno59 
#1 ·
Never thought I'd have to come in to this area this early.
May not be a biggie, this.

This evening we got out of the car & I tried to lock the car with my conventional remote key. No lights nothing. So I opend & closed all doors again. No luck.
So I switched on the key (ACC) & then saw the door open indicator pointing to back left door. I got out & opended closed a few times didnt work. Pushed the rubber bush thingy (where it presses against the door) couple of times, no luck. So I drove around the block two rounds & then tried & it worked this time.
I have no idea why this happend. Do you?
Is it the weather causing these small issues?
Has this happend to you guys?

I hope it will not repeat!

Juke me

See less See more
#5 ·
i had a similar case with the front passenger door i checked every door and window was shut properly i started the car then stopped it, then just put the ignition on,manually locked and opened it from the door control and ive never had it appear again that was about 10 months ago

#6 ·
My doors won't lock!!

Hi I'm having a similar problem with my nissan juke, had it since Jan and everything has been fine (apart from the shelf thing in the boot not fitting back on since I first took it off!) however; I can't seem to the lock the doors without using the key. I've tried every door hundreds of times and can't figure it out?? Any help??

#7 ·
Hi, i have a Nissan juke 2017 and have problems with the remote locking. Recently, I have tried to remote lock the car but every time I press the fob to lock a buzzing noise starts, which could suggest a door is open, fob battery or main batter is low? I have checked and ruled out any of these issues.

I can only lock the car manually with the key. Has anyone experienced the same problem or any suggestions which could help to resolve this problem?

Many thanks, Mike
michalno59@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.