Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Genuine Nissan Rubber Mats

131K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  soosk 
#1 ·
Hi All im on a roll this week first the armrest and now the 2wd Rubber Mats are in stock

Special Forum only price of £39.99
Plus £8.99 carriage

JOhn

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Here is a few notes on how to place an order

<ul>[*]pm or email me (john.colley@holdcroft.com</font> )your order and delivery address [/list]<ul>[*]If you wish to Pay with Paypal thats fine just let me know your email address (the one linked to paypal) then I will send you a money request.[/list]<ul>[*]If you wish to pay with a debit/credit card pm or email me your contact number and a member of the Aftersales Team will call you back asap.[/list]<ul>[*]If you wish to pay with a Cheque or Postal order please make them out to Holdcroft Nissan and send to[/list] FTAO JOhn Colley
Holdcroft Nissan
Leek Road
Hanley
Stoke- on - Trent
St4 6QR

JOhn

#8 ·
HI this is correct the prices we sell items for on ebay are discounted from the Nissan , However we always try to offer forum members an extra discount hence Forum members will always get our best deal .

Rubber mats Nissan rrp are £56.17

Ebay Price £44.99

Forum Members £39.99
Always our best deal for Forum Menbers

Also Exclusively for Forum Members you can have multipull items shipped to the same address as many as you like to 25kg and we only charge carriage of £8.99 in total.

JOhn

#13 ·
Hi All just a quick note regarding fitting the rubber mats , due to the Rubber mats been a lot thicker and heavier than the carpet
ones they dont click into place just simply push over the lugs in the
floor I have just tried some in the showroon and this works fine . The instruction leaflet in some of the mats are fitting instructions for the carpet ones which do have a click on button to hold them into place these are not required or supplied with the rubber mats . I think nissan just put these in to confuse everyone lol .

JOhn

#18 ·
seatraveller2002 said:
The rubber mats look great in the car.  Far better quality than the carpet verson which to me were very carboardy!!  The mats are quite heavy and feel fit for purpose.  Easier to keep clean too.  Thanks John again for great service and a great price !
I much prefer the rubber mats. My feet used to slip on the carpet version whereas they don't on the rubber ones. The only issue I've got is that they're making the car smell. It's not the usual rubbery smell you'd expect, it's more of a musty smell. Hopefully it'll disperse after a while.

The carpet ones are now doing a good job as mats under my cats' litter trays

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.